Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hypnotist Show

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I was recently in Fort Walton FL, I saw a hypnotist show at the Howl at the Moon down there. I was a skeptic, but after laughing my ass off for an hour and a half (the alcohol probably helped), I'd gladly go see this again. His name is Gary Conrad, and I've been told he'll be in Cincinnati sometime in August - I think at Go Bananas.

    Here are pictures from that specific show in Fort Walton:

    http://www.garyconrad.com/2004/may04/05-17/05-17.html

    <font color="#000002" size="1">[ June 02, 2004 11:14 AM: Message edited by: reason ]</font>

  2. #2
    Emperor Napoleon
    Guest Emperor Napoleon's Avatar

    Post

    You just enjoyed the shirtless show, admit it. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't even notice.

  4. #4
    Emperor Napoleon
    Guest Emperor Napoleon's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by reason:
    I didn't even notice.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I predicted you would say this

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Sea Gull:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by reason:
    I didn't even notice.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I predicted you would say this</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I predicted you would drool over the shirtless guy.

  6. #6
    Emperor Napoleon
    Guest Emperor Napoleon's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by reason:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Sea Gull:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by reason:
    I didn't even notice.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I predicted you would say this</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I predicted you would drool over the shirtless guy.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope, too chunky.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •